To all of you who think I am “suddenly snarky,” I’d like to turn your attention to a Random Month In 2004. I literally scrolled to the bottom of this page and clicked on the first link I saw. I will spare you reading it all, but I’d like to point out that the following things happened in those entries:
- I told everyone their lives were depressing without me.
- I called video game developers schmucks who thought they could stick some pixels together in a wacky storyline and call it fun.
- I threatened to stop updating unless my readers suggested a better game.
- I voiced the wish to kill members of the media with my mind.
- I said many, many bad words and used caps lock to express my disgust towards people who got mad at a mayor.
- I insulted the pope.
- I suggested America might be better off if we were all eaten by zombies.
- I expressed my desire to pet a kitten.
- I yelled at an ergonomic keyboard for existing.
So, yes. I get fired up. I have always gotten fired up. I thought that was kinda the whole reason you kids came here.
I still love YOU, you know. I hate a lot of things, but I love you.